- Daily breakfast in the hotel
- Tour covers cities of Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Oslo and Bergen
- Transfers from Airport to Hotel
- Stay in 3 / 4 Star standard hotels
- All internal transport in Scandinavia
- Regular Sightseeing and entrances as per itinerary below
- Meals other than breakfast, drinks, etc.
- International flights to and from Scandinavia
Day Wise Itinerary
The tour passes by the Tivoli Gardens and the Ny Carlsberg Glyptotek. The tour drives through the colourful canal district and past the National Museum, by Christiansborg Palace, home to the Danish Parliament. The trips continue on to the old Stock Exchange and across Kongens Nytorv, where you can see the Royal Theatre, world famous for its Royal Ballet. You will also go past the colourful harbour district of Nyhavn to Amalienborg Palace - Winter residence of the Royal Family. Here you have the opportunity to see the changing of the Guard. This is followed by a visit to the Gefion Fountain and The Little Mermaid, inspired by H. C. Andersen's fairytale.
Spend the evening in discovering the local food from a pool of restaurants on the harbour.